Coat to Note - Wool Coat - Khaki
A fully lined wool coat with our signature architectural tailoring and attention to detail. A coat that will keep you warm, turn heads on entering a room as well as making a statement exit. Our Coat to Note has structured elegance, statement stitching and is shaped through the waist to give you a flattering silhouette.
- high collar (approx 9am at that back and 11.5cm at the front)
- bias bound architectural hi-lo hemline
- 2 slash welt patch pockets at the hip
- 1 small welt pocket
- hidden two way YKK zip closure
- fully lined
- small shoulder pads to maintain shoulder shape
- dart in sleeve for shaping
- contrast Petersham tape down back of sleeves
- center seam and single pleat at the back
- true to size.
- body - 100% wool with cashmere finish
- lining - 63% acetate, 37% viscose
- khaki - available online and in store
- black - available from our Dunedin boutique and will be online soon
- cloud - available from our Dunedin boutique and will be online soon
Made in New Zealand
Model Lelia is 175cm and is wearing our size 10 coat
|Size 8-10||Size 10-12||Size 12-14||Size 14-16|
Please supply a contact phone number and physical delivery address at check out where someone will be available to sign for your item between the delivery hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday. We recommend listing your work address.
We are unable to deliver to PO Box address.
Below time frames are approximate for deliveries into major cities.
Shipping includes a tracking number.
- 1–3 working days
- Orders OVER $200 = FREE
- Orders UNDER $200 = NZD $10
Covid-19 - International Courier delays
- 3–10 working days (please expect delays)
- Orders OVER $300 = FREE
- Orders UNDER $300 = NZD $25
working days (please expect delays)
Orders OVER $300 = FREE
- Orders UNDER $300 = NZD $55
For full details on Delivery, Prices, Timeframes, Destinations and Taxes please - Click Here
Full Priced Items
If you are not satisfied with the fit of a full priced garment, Mild Red will refund the cost of the item/s, provided the goods are in their original condition. This means the garment has all tags attached, item is unwashed and unworn.
All purchases become final within ten days of you receiving the order.
Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.
Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
It is essential to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 (3) 470 1303 within 10 days of you receiving the goods to notify us of your intent to return your purchase. Please include your reasons and/or exchange/refund requirements.
For full Returns & Exchanges policy - Click Here